Tuesday, November 30th is National Day of Giving, and the library has some fun giveaways to celebrate!
- Pick up a free book or DVD from our Giving Shelf near the New Books section!
- Check out our Brick Walkway Fundraiser table for a free brick candy! More information on our fundriaser going on now can be found here: https://hampsteadlibrary.org/slider/building-future
Did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month? We've put together a writing starter pack to celebrate and help you on your writing journey!
Starting November 1st, stop by while supplies last to pick up a pack that includes:
- A new writing notebook
- Three story prompt ideas to jumpstart your writing and creativity
- A Novel Tea English Breakfast tea bag with a literary quote on the tag to inspire
- A Story Workbook sheet to help organize and structure your plot
Stop by the library this month to help solve a mystery! Play the Mystery Game!
As part of Hannaford's Bloomin' 4 Good Bouquet program, the Friends of the Hampstead Public Library was selected as the October 2021 beneficiary by local store leadership at the East Hampstead Hannaford. The Friends will receive a $1 donation for every $12.00 Bloomin' 4 Good Bouquet purchased at the East Hampstead Hannaford location in October.
The Elaine David Thrift Shop is closed for restocking. It reopens on Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Donations of new or gently used FALL clothing for men, women, and children is gratefully accepted. Please bring donations to the library when it is open. Do NOT leave donations outside. Thank you.
Everything in the Thrift Shop is on sale for $1.00!! (except jewelry and select items.)
There are clothing and accessories for women, men, and children.
Saturday, October 30 is the last day to stop by the library to help solve the mystery!
Mystery Challenge premise: A rare book was "stolen" from the library, and we need your help to figure out who did it. There are ten clues hidden throughout the library, and each clue will narrow down the list of suspects until you're left with a final culprit.