Digital Magazines & Newspapers
- Simply to go to our library catalog and click on the Wall Street Journal Online in the Links menu found on the left side of the catalog
- Log in with your HPL card number & password* and then create your free account on WSJ.com
- You can start using wsj.com immediately
- Your access will be available for the next 3 days
- After 3 days, simply come back and click the link again and login as an existing user with the same username and password you originally created
- This free access is not compatible with the WSJ Android or iPhone app.
*contact us by phone or email if you need a password setup
The library provides access to ConsumerReports.org, the fully interactive website companion to the Consumer Reports magazine. The site is accessible with a library card and includes articles, product reviews, and buying guides.
To browse and read digital magazines available from Overdrive/Libby you only need a valid Hampstead Library card.
- 25 different titles, with limited back issues.
Magazines check-outs do not count towards your Overdrive/Libby limit of 3 items at a time.
- Available through the app or in your browser by clicking the image above.
Download the free Libby or Overdrive app from the Google Play or Apple iTunes App Store or read in your computer browser from the Overdrive/Libby icon link above.
America's News from Newsbank is a comprehensive resource offering hundreds of millions of current and archived full-text articles from news sources nationwide in a single, fully searchable online database. It includes the electronic editions of more than 3,000 U.S. news sources.
17 New Hampshire newspapers including:
Local Online Newspapers
Carriage Towne News First published in 1983, the Carriage Towne News remains the best source for free local news and information in Southern New Hampshire.
Raymond Area News is a privately owned, for-profit, web site owned by Cheryl Killam, for the Raymond, NH area and the towns from Manchester to the Seacoast.